Is anyone still out there?

I haven’t been writing on here for a couple reasons.  I didn’t want to promote IMVU which kind of pissed me off, and I have had to work more and couldn’t put much time into this.  And also because I just focused on my own imvu time and began doing even more pictures and videos of that.  This just wasn’t any big deal and I didn’t figure it mattered if I continued.  But I’ll ask you, does this matter?  Do you really even care if I write more about IMVU or virtual relationships?  (there are a few things in the past couple years maybe I could write about if I can get back into the mood again.)

1. If IMVU isn’t something for you, then I hope you stopped playing it.

You could write about anything else, what that is though is entirely up to you and your own interests.

October 2, 2017 at 2:24 pm

• Sorry this was sent to spam. I wasn’t blocking and you should be able to comment easier now. It wasn’t that IMVU wasn’t for me, I didn’t like promoting the company. I thought about making something less imvu specific. I don’t think I want to do a WHOLE lot, but figured I could at least put up a post or two and see how it goes. I just have to pay for the hosting and maybe upgrade the storage again, IDK.

October 2, 2017 at 8:30 pm

• (I wonder why my stuff was getting sent to spam? Eh, not important.)

I recommend using Tumblr then only because you can post just about anything you want and tag it approriately. This is just so you don’t have to pay for a website if you don’t want to. If you do need some sort of off-site storage though, I recommend Dropbox and Google Drive.

But hey whatever you decide to pick, you’ve got my support :D

October 2, 2017 at 9:51 pm

• I’m not starting over with some different format. It’s not really about that and the difference between what you can do on wordpress vs Tumblr doesn’t necessitate changing. I’ll try to get back into and write some. There are a few interesting things I should probably share ;)

October 4, 2017 at 2:18 pm

2. Arasuri

Yass.. yuu should keep writing. Giggles geting cupcakes all over everyting. I likes dis page.

October 2, 2017 at 2:31 pm

• Thanks so much. You’d like a new girl in the Night Shift. Come by the club and meet Moonpie! We wondered if she was you at first. You should come and at least say hello!

October 2, 2017 at 2:59 pm

3. Anonymous

Could just play 3DXChat?

October 2, 2017 at 5:17 pm

• I looked at and might try that. But the people and connections are what matters here. It’s more than just sex which in the long run is probably better. That’s why I think it’s about relationships.

October 2, 2017 at 8:27 pm

4. Do what feels best for you and your drive.

October 2, 2017 at 10:09 pm

5. “Is anyone still out there?” Yes, I am still out there in more ways than one! :) I love your IMVU tips and it is so much better than anything imvu has to offer. I have missed it, and I would love to see it up and running again. As a matter of fact your IMVU Tips is how I met you in the first place.

October 4, 2017 at 6:40 pm

• I don’t get to see you that much but definitely think about you Sis. :) That’s try and that kind of makes it worth it right there…

October 5, 2017 at 11:34 am

6. H

I have liked reading your stories from IMVU life & it’s up to you obviously if you continue but I personally would like you to – I think you give a lot of good insight & I thank you what ever you decide XO

October 4, 2017 at 8:33 pm

• Thanks!! I just wondered if anyone really cared, not hearing from people much. I’ll try to do at least a few more things :)

October 5, 2017 at 11:33 am

• Anonymous

i’m not sure if you’re going to see this post because it’s 2019 right now, 2 years after your last post, but i just wanted to say that your tips have really helped me boost my A game on imvu. Thanks and hope to see more of your work.

February 13, 2019 at 12:52 am

• Thanks so much!

October 28, 2019 at 1:31 pm

7. Anonymous

:) Cool

October 12, 2017 at 6:20 pm

8. Bara

How am I only just remembering this site??? I’m here. Always will be and hit me up anytime Kait. You’re so lovely (and rude too haha -love it) <3

December 5, 2017 at 10:50 am

9. Jstanothermatthew

Your tips page is so kind hearted,You have an amazing heart ik you must feel lot of anguish for the poor people hurt bored and ripped off by faceless sadistic no different than the Amazon philosophy destroy all competition I wish your Impact would destroy these losers. Imvu is run by a few mean individuals i forget the ceo is but he looks like a freak, every time i call its that same foreign speaking guy that sounds,like im talking to him as hes praying on helpless ppls account’s in the background,this group of individuals seriously get off on people bored just like 90% users lol sorry but ppl now call online the new wild west but i 100% support you KaitlynO you should be running this 55 million dollar waste of opportunity<3

December 27, 2017 at 8:09 pm

10. Anonymous

i m v u sucks haha but its addicting as all hell

January 21, 2018 at 7:23 pm

11. foxysally

yea I still come here every now and again

September 24, 2018 at 2:34 pm