IMVU SUCKS

If you wonder why I don’t post much here any more it’s because IMVU corporation SUCKS and I don’t want this to just be a complaint about IMVU. I love the people and the system isn’t bad, but the people that run it are driving it into the ground.

1. Ohhh Kait, this is sad news. A lot of us who have loved and lived here have had fearful suspicions that the ownership of IMVU is only interested in profit and not product. Maybe it’s time to revive a campaign by loyal devoted IMVU denizens to band together to buy the company and run it by and for the people ? I wonder what IMVU communities would be capable of if it were a non-profit educational / social enterprise ?

March 14, 2015 at 2:27 am

• I don’t think the answer is for users to BUY them. Someone buying them might be good but might also be bad too. I wasn’t going to write about what they did but they did something today that makes me have to.

March 17, 2015 at 5:40 pm

2. well i never thought i would read this on here, eventually i knew something like his would be posted here xD imvu does suck we all know that, but most of us are still playing it even if so

March 20, 2015 at 4:07 pm

• Mmhmmm we all know it and eventually hate them. The people and relationships keep you here, or definitely do for me.

March 27, 2015 at 3:55 pm

3. Hmmm well…. thank goodness you are here Kaitie! You take the “uck” out of “suck” :) ….and…. Your “tips” is way better than imvu’s anyway.

March 29, 2015 at 5:42 pm

• Ohhhh you…. Sniggles™ :) You’re the best Sis! Imvu sucks but the people, no…. the AMAZING FRIENDS, (like you) ROCK!

March 30, 2015 at 6:52 pm

4. skarlett668

After their latest clusterf**k with the updates and not being able to access my wardrobe and shop properly…I am inclined to agree.

March 29, 2015 at 5:54 pm

• it does seem like every time they fix something two more things blow up because of their “FIX”

March 30, 2015 at 6:54 pm