Why go out of your way to help people?

love in imvuThis is such an anonymous place, and nobody really knows who you are. You can be anything you want and nobody knows. A lot of people have fun being tough and putting people down. I’ve gone into rooms and seen people just sit there belittling everyone, complaining and harassing people for no reason. Nothing really bad happens to them. They might be blocked by a few people but they just keep venting and seem to have fun being as nasty as possible. Some people call them haters. They just seem to just enjoy venting their hatred.

It takes effort to help someone, a gift or kind word, a message of caring that you might not even get any response to. Why go out of your way and help people when you’re so anonymous? I’ve tried to answer this a little in here but I saw a video today that explained it better than anything I could ever say. It’s obviously not about IMVU but it applies to people and things in here! It has 15.2 million hits on Goggle so I guess it resonates. I hope you like it as much as I did. (Warning you’re gonna cry.)

1. I had to find a picture for this one with Susan and the LYN family because that’s so fitting and so Susan!

June 16, 2014 at 5:23 pm

2. luv that video, and great picture too!

June 16, 2014 at 10:18 pm

• There are other ones at youtube that someone said were good too if you like this one.

June 17, 2014 at 1:37 pm

3. Kaitlyn that video was so….I cannot even find the right words…typing through blurred vision from tears….endearing, thought provoking, humbling, and delightful. Thank you for sharing it with us. Hmmm it was also soooo…. Suzi! lol

June 17, 2014 at 4:16 pm

4. 1suzilyn

That video impressed me huge!! what a great thing to put up…showing others the way to achieving a better world… Im honored and humbled that you think of me as you watch this… this vid is sooo LYN.. =LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR . I am truly thankful that im a part of this family and we all have the same vision… Imagine if everyone in the world just did one kind act per day.. that would be 8 billion acts of kindness a day…that would certainly improve this world and spread love.. and after watching this video i dont look so crazy after all..lmao…ok ok..just a lil crazed… if everyone just attempted to be better than they were yesterday….whew!!…mindboggling….LOVE YOU ALL!! KISSES, Suz

June 18, 2014 at 1:10 pm

5. 1suzilyn

Ok..so this is a subject I luv talking about.In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependency on initial conditions in which a small change at one place in a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. In essence a butterfly on one side of the world could trigger a tornado on the other side.. So imagine the same effect with kindness. A random act of kindness here…triggers a tsunami of love in another part of the world… we could actually change the world!! ok ..ok..I know i get carried away with this but the possibilties are endless… Anyone interested in discussing and possibly assisting the LYN’s attempt change please contact me…I have a plan… giggling..when dont I? VERY SINCERELY, Suz

June 18, 2014 at 7:23 pm

6. Ummm… can you repeat that? :)

June 19, 2014 at 8:11 pm