When do you Climax and how do you describe it?

imvu climax driveinThis is certainly an interesting topic which you won’t read about on the forums at IMVU. I’ve written some posts about imvu sex with imvu sex tips but I’ve thought about writing something more specifically for this for a while but I admit I’ve been a little bit nervous about it because I’m not trying to make this just about sex. I have enough of that image already and I really don’t claim to be an expert at this, although everybody generally seems pretty happy in the end.

First I should say there’s no right or wrong answer or right or wrong way to do anything in this area. The important part is to be expressive. To share the intense emotions in IMVU and escalate and feel your partner pushing you and push them back! How you do it or say it isn’t as important as opening up and expressing the emotion and feeling however you want to do it.

I’ve kind of switched to capitalization more to try to express the feeling of screaming at times. I also really enjoy talking because I hear it in my head and feel it more than I do just reading it. I also think it’s important to respond and interact with your partner as much as possible. Sometimes that’s using the same words that they used or the same idea, but try to respond and be as interactive as possible.

the brightest cutest car with friendsWhen is an Interesting question. I have tried it all different ways and it depends on the flow of the conversation, but for me, usually I find that the best time to actually come is right after you’ve expressed it. Maybe this is getting a little too personal and giving away too much information. Anyway, I find there is usually a little bit of a quiet moment after that. Sometimes I can time it right and match the timing on the chat but usually there is a few seconds of quiet time afterwards that is a little bit easier.

It’s important to express your climax because your partner needs to know where you’re at. You don’t get the visual cues and things you see in real life so it’s hard for your partner to know whether you are close in about two or have already finished. That’s why it’s really important to be open and share what you feel. It’s always a little bit awkward to have to ask the other person, are you good?

It’s also helpful to stretch out the climax, to say it longer than just the few seconds that it might actually last because you don’t know whether they are about to or when they will, and that intense emotion is also fun to hold onto. It also encourages them if they are close and makes it very intense!

when do you comeAnother interesting question that could probably be it’s own post is do you fake it and when? The best way to answer this question is that sometimes I feel it emotionally more so then physically. There are times when I don’t have privacy and times when I don’t quite feel up to it or don’t quite get there and I feel like it’s better to go ahead and express it even when I didn’t physically I came here because I wanted to feel sexy again and I do feel sexy in that so it’s not faking it, it’s just feeling it rather then doing it.

IMVU certainly isn’t just about sex. It’s about relationships and sex is a part of that and should be a very strong bonding thing. So however you want to express it or show it or share it, open up and let it flow in imvu chat and enjoy it with your partner. The more you enjoy it and express it well the more they will enjoy it and enjoy sharing it with you. We all want to please our partner and to feel that they enjoyed it so however you want to do it, it’s important to let them know how much you enjoyed it and try to help them to enjoy it too.

1. Hmmmmmm………if your partner was male, you know it happened, cause immediately afterwards all is quiet for a long time (Honey? Hun? are you there?) and then all you hear is Zzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzz . IMVU is so similar to real in some respects! :)

May 1, 2014 at 7:52 pm

• Yeah sometimes it definitely seems like they do go to sleep. :(

May 1, 2014 at 8:53 pm

• Anonymous

the guy should be one handed typing :)

May 1, 2014 at 11:25 pm

• LilyHart IMVU

So true xD

August 11, 2016 at 12:56 pm

2. yea expressive is good… caps is surprisingly effective. keeping the pace, yes, using their words is important, listening, paying attention, there’s research that can tell how in-sync based on the similarity of your word use.. http://secretlifeofpronouns.com/exercise/synch/
    i actually used this with a bunch of imvu chats.. was sorta fun..
    but we can sense it sub conscoiusly,

being aware of your own body is good. just.. really really aware. not only does it make it feel more intense, but just good to pay attention and type everything ur feeling. i gues i do that always, not just for sex, but mostly for sexy times. from the back of ur neck to your toes, to your insides…

tho for cumming.. usually.. my trick.. just ooooooooooooooo… gigls..
    easier just to have one finger on the o key… while my other hand is busy..

May 1, 2014 at 10:12 pm

3. when you said your partner is pushing you and you push back i think you meant it for rough sex or like when sometimes were jus too excited and too wild and cant hold back anymore and yea and the loger sex continues its just really way better i mean in the end climax is just awesome especially when doing it for hours but it depends if your partner is as good as he/she looks like cuz looks dont always matter the longest ive ever done it was like 3 hours and my partner was really really good at it that was the best time i ever had and yet again really glad of reading your posts you just describe everything with some words i didnt think of its just like you can say things in a whole new level

May 3, 2014 at 2:46 pm

4. I love your comments Quidie. I use that same trick! :) If I know I am going to see someone I love and who makes me feel loved. I will change into a skirt or a dress in real before I visit her . Dressing up makes me feel prettier while I am chatting AND the hand not on the “o” key has…….ummm, well an easier time. ~nervous giggles~
    omg did I just say (confess) that! ~blush~

May 4, 2014 at 2:28 pm

• feeling pretty’s super important. there’s some neat experiments where they record people’s phone conversations. the people don’t know each other but the experimetner gives them fake photos, so some people think they are talking to someone really pretty. they find that if someone talks to you like you’re pretty, you sound prettier to someone listening in on the conversation who can’t see the pictures… sorta neat how powerful these things all are.

May 4, 2014 at 4:46 pm

• Wow that is neat and definitely applies here. That would probably be part of why things work the way they do in here.

May 4, 2014 at 9:27 pm

5. Janet

LMAO I am cracking up reading this. There is enough “climaxing” going on I am sure. I have the feeling after being here only a little while that imvu is ultimately just one big sex chat room with cartoon figures.

May 24, 2014 at 6:53 am

• Yup, new people always think it’s all about sex. That’s what sells, really means that’s what stands out to most people. IMVU is whatever you want it to be. Most people want to feel sexy which isn’t bad. That certainly doesn’t mean it’s all about sex. You are an example of that, only commenting on this one post, not any of the others about other aspects of it. But to you this is all you saw. It’s not you fault, because the other things just don’t stand out as much.

Its true, to some people it’s clearly just sex. But it’s clearly a lot more than that to a lot of people once you get into it more too.

May 24, 2014 at 2:21 pm