Kait’s Engaged to Marry Kris!

soaring love with kris
I’ve had a lot of amazing times here in IMVU, but last night was the most amazing nights of my life here! It was my four month anniversary with Kris and I knew she was doing something special for that, but she surprised me by asking me to marry her. It was soo magical, Fairy Flying, unbelievable flowers and the most romantic cuddles. I’ve never felt so close, so loved, and so unbelievably wonderful and so blessed.

proposal2Kris is not only the most loving, passionate person I think I’ve ever know, but she’s an awesome designer and developer and truly fun person and friend. Kris fits in with my family and friends even better than I do and is always such a blessing. She’s everything I could ever want. I Love you with all my heart Kris, and am sooo sooo glad to be able to tell the world how much you mean to me.

proposal3You’ve made the past four months since we met mind blowingly amazing. A picture’s worth a thousand words so I spent most of the day yesterday going back through thousands and thousands of pictures (is that the equivalent of millions of words) from just the past four months to pull out some of the most interesting or memorable pictures. I tried to keep this one mostly clean, (although it’s probably rated R), but I wanted to try and show people a little of the love and Our Story.

1. Wow, this is my 500th POST!!!

March 24, 2014 at 6:01 pm

2. xkinkykrisx

Well that makes me happy that our news could be such a milestone. I love the video and I love you. So many memories

March 24, 2014 at 6:56 pm

• It is neat! I can remember thinking I’d be lucky to reach 200. There’s just so much to talk about here, without even looking very hard! I also feel so bad, I realized I don’t have a picture for you in the Friends column! I’m so bad.

Seriously though it’s not about titles, but this is just a special way to acknowledge the amazing relationship and love we’ve built. I love the pictures because to me, that is the relationship. It’s why it’s special to me and I see and feel all of that every time I see you!

March 24, 2014 at 7:30 pm

3. xkinkykrisx

I can remember every single one of the. Watching the video makes me smile and tear up. Such an amazing journey. As for the column…looks like I have to dev a princess-winks- just so blessed to share all of this with YOU

March 24, 2014 at 9:12 pm

4. collettelilac

Engaged!!! Oh Kaitie! and Kris,
    I am so happy for you two! The proposal pic is so cute! :) So in love……..:)
    Looking forward to getting to know you better Kris. You must be so amazing to sweep Katie of her feet! lol

March 25, 2014 at 6:26 pm

• SOOOO Amazing and so swept off my feet!!! :D

March 27, 2014 at 10:08 am

5. Anonymous

Im so happy for the both of you,
    Hugz Sheri

March 26, 2014 at 9:39 am

• Oh thanks SOOO much Sheri! Really!!

March 27, 2014 at 10:07 am

6. Thanks for sharing you

April 13, 2014 at 2:05 pm

7. vitaredux

What poses are these for the proposal and the kiss? I want to propose and can’t find anything so good.

April 3, 2016 at 6:43 pm