Imvu can be an awesome support group

IMVU Support TeamOne of the most surprising benefits of IMVU is that it can be an amazing support group. I have a group of friends that love and want the best for me more than I think is possible, in very many other situations. They are very capable successful people and have diverse backgrounds, and are very consistently there for me.

imvu support from friendsWe all need someone we can talk to sometimes. It’s just great to be able to vent, or share things with someone that doesn’t have any axe to grind or incentive to sell you something. They have experience in a lot of things, and can help to give you an honest perspective. They proactively watch for issues and want to help more than I probably deserve.

just talking with friendsYour mileage may vary, and experience may be different obviously. But I have really truly, the best friends I think I’ve ever had in my life. They are super understanding and all only want the best for me. It takes some time to build that up and let go of your walls and let people in this close, but when you do it is an awesome feeling. It’s something that you don’t get very often in life and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it!

1. i tots agree. all my life i somehow always tended to have more guy friends than girl friends. mostly i think just circumstance i guess. i was never good at seeking people out, so just hung out with whoever sought me. but so i’m not sure if its just the special group of people, or the lack of barriers, but i’ve never felt so loved so supported before its amazing.. and i owe it all to you kait.. thank you

________________________________

August 15, 2013 at 11:45 am

2. You paid back anything you owed me a LONG time ago. You’re the most amazing person I’ve had the privilege of meeting in here. Everything I’ve done with the website was worth it just to meet YOU! ~wipes a tear~

August 15, 2013 at 12:23 pm

3. Freemaya

Unfortunatly imvu doesnt Support anything. They Take your creativity and then let you Down.

August 16, 2013 at 9:08 am

• Their biggest downside is their God like attitude on things. They tend to screw people and have almost no regard for their customers or community.

August 18, 2013 at 10:04 pm

4. We all have down days and that’s when it’s important to feel loved and have someone you can talk to and share with. I’ve never had such good friends that don’t want anything except to love and share their hearts and be there for each other. We laugh so hard my cheeks hurt sometimes and share each other’s pain.

I definitely felt down today but the support and love I feel makes me not only feel better but makes me feel even closer to such special friends.

August 22, 2013 at 2:59 pm

5. A few days after I wrote this I had the worst week. Oh well it’s over and things will get better. One day at a time, and thanks so much to ALL my friends that have been so supportive!

August 25, 2013 at 12:53 pm