Silent Commands

secret to imvu triggersA lot of products, voices, and poses are triggered by either the menu when you right click on your avi, or by saying the trigger word. It’s easier for me to type the word (if I remember it) but it’s annoying having the trigger words show in the text or bubbles. It doesn’t show if you use the menu with a mouse but that can be a pain when you’re doing several things at the same time and when you have several things with commands on. But here’s a little trick you can use to hide the the triggers even when you type.

Just put a * /trigger. There has to be a space after the *. And another trick is that you can put several triggers on the same line like this: * /command1 /command2. Now I just want a list of all my triggers. I made some of those before and might make some online too in case that’s helpful too.

1. Roxy0092

I love triggers and all. But that comes with the nature of being a dj. Its a lot of fun and if you love music then you will enjoy it

July 13, 2012 at 4:32 am

• I’m not exactly a DJ, though I have a lot of music and mixes but I’m getting there. Gonna try your trigger songs next and do that with the silent commands. :)

July 13, 2012 at 11:40 am

2. i love your DJ’ing rox.
    the star command is super useful, I didn’t know that. you can actually do the /trigger thing anywhere. as in,
    quidlyn: that was lovely /tyvm
    also, here’s a list i’ve been putting together of undocumented action triggers that are built in for everyone that i don’t see listed anywhere else

tired
    kiss
    bad
    good
    flip
    zzz
    hiya
    ooooo
    ag
    hiya
    k

July 15, 2012 at 3:50 pm

3. That’s helpful. I’m going to try using the silent commands with a macro to play full songs next.

July 15, 2012 at 4:00 pm

4. Anonymous

heyy put this before the trigger and it wint show anywher *imvu: trigger /

December 12, 2015 at 6:27 am

• Thats a good trick. Any line that starts with * is invisible and then it needs a / in front of the actual trigger.

December 16, 2015 at 5:19 pm