Beautiful IMVU Wedding and Tips
Congratulations to KayNightwindMoore and MrThomasMoore on their recent wedding. I had the privilege of attending their gorgeous wedding Sunday afternoon, and made one of the best videos I’ve ever made out of it. (I rushed to get it done because several people in the wedding had to leave because of bandwidth and I wanted them to be able to see it ASAP. I loved the style and colors of the room, and other than the person officiating not being able to get into the room, it was great. OK well it was still great.
I’m also going to include some wedding tips I had started earlier, though they’re not really related to this wedding.
* It is as important as you make it.
* Get dressed up in real life as much as possible to make it feel more real.
* Write custom meaningful vows with your own promise. Don’t just say I DO.
* Don’t paste more than one bubble at a time.
* Take lots of pictures. Or have someone else do it. Or better yet both!
* Put a friend in charge of the music that you want.
* Don’t be afraid to do something fun and different. It makes it memorable.
* Include a posing spot in the wedding hall.
* Communicate and make each other a priority.
* Don’t be afraid to ask for help from good friends.
* A wedding can be a little stressful so do some fun things together not for the wedding.
IMVU is really about relationships Weddings are a symbol of a powerful relationship. You don’t get married here because you have to, because your parents expect you to, or you’re pregnant or your biological clock. In some ways this is like a huge singles party so why would want anyone want to get married. I think people get married in here more for pure love, and not to become committed to but express their commitment. Marriage here is what you make it and can be almost anything but no matter how you look at it, it’s about committing to make your partner your priority.
I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed making it and that it gives you a glimpse into one of the most powerful types of relationships in this crazy place. And congratulations again Kay and Tom!