cute blondes get away with more

Its now proven, cute blondes get away with more… There have been a number of studies recently that have shown a correlation between blonde cuteness and smoldering sexiness. In fact the truth of the matter may be that cuteness is more than just a physical appearance.  Scientists have theorized that this is a survival instinct and a result of over breeding.  Some scientists also point toward bunnies as evidence of this. After all what animal is cuter that a cuddly little bunny rabbit or hornier?!

One of the most interesting studies said that blonde mice don’t just have more fun but the have 85% more sex than brunette mice do. Unfortunately none of the mice were available for comment.  It seems that the blonde ones also get trapped more easily though too. This may be due to their insatiable desire for cheese or perhaps they were just to dam cute or had just had sex and didn’t care. Scientists still debate this in lunch rooms and high schools across the country and more testing may be needed.

1. That’s probably the cutest science article I have ever read Kait. I love it!
    – cheese addict
    })k({

June 5, 2012 at 2:14 am

2. Wendy

Lols…soo I need to change my hair color in blond???

June 5, 2012 at 6:16 am

• Wendy you are the Queen of Heart. Giggles… Everyone gets a title, lol. Stephanie is the Queen of Happiness.

June 5, 2012 at 10:27 am

• Wendy

Smiles…and you are the queen of happines and joy, love and carring, piece and harmony, plessure and mind but most of all your loving warm heart! Don’t be shy because you are…no no no, you can’t struggle against these words…:). It’s all written :P

June 5, 2012 at 10:47 am

3. Hehee… It’s a blonde article pretending to be science for my favorite scientist, ~giggles~

June 5, 2012 at 10:23 am

4. TreyTriggerDaDon

oWo well its true blondes do get away with more and your the first girl i’ve met that actually knows that!! O.O guys look for a really cute girl , they usually like them to wear shades ^-^ and they usually like hairs that cover their foreheads so it dont look so big if you think getting a boob enchancer will amke you more sexy well it wont o.o i saw millions of girls with them it really gross ._. some are shaped weirdly , to make you look sexier dont use giga avi guys hate that they dont like people esecially girls taller then them we love them with blue eyes , maybe a few accesories :3 we dont like teenage looking skins just grown looking ones but not skins with too much blush , we like head like that person on your fam list over there <.< named kim thats a head a guy looks for but we hate huge eyes O.O we dont really like girls who are like real easy to get …… we like them hard cause it will take a real hard time to get her by then we will be totally in love with them and will know everything bout them :) so that how u get a long lasting relationship play hard to get :D and always be honest bout a guys joke if a guy tries to jump right into relationship with u as soon u met him DECLINE and he'll start trying to get u then if he really like u he wont give up :) like me ive known a girl named karmen for 9 months on imvu and i still tryna get her :D and i wont give up on her and p.s guys like cute girls who can stand up for themselves oh and you shud cry alot cuz the guy will feel sad for u and wipe ur tears and for the guys out there use this line …….. "Lemme Tell u this my princess of beuty your voice makes the tigers , lions ,pumas go to sleep u make bulls calm down your face makes my heart pump so fast it pops like a baloon hitting the empire state building ur eyes are like the milky way ……………. and u shall always be my princess" <———– i just made that up xD but the point is remember wat i justs said O.O cuz it took forever to type x D sincerely #TreyTriggerDaDon contact me if u ened help but contact me after friday bc i disable for a week -.- just 4 more days till i get acc bak .^_^.

June 5, 2012 at 6:10 pm

• i lke your comment Trey. really great to hear a guys point of view, and it all sounds about right to me.

June 5, 2012 at 6:27 pm

5. Wow, there’s a lot there, and I can go along with some and disagree with other parts. Oh well, it’s nice to hear from you Trey.

June 5, 2012 at 6:16 pm

6. Morgan LaFlame

Kait, you are just to funny…lol Oh and for those who don’t know me I’m not a blond…lol

June 7, 2012 at 3:52 pm