Too much of a good thing, even for Imvu

JeanPaulVell there is such a thing as too extremeSome people don’t like role play (RP). I generally do and actually really like interesting and extreme imvu costumes and things. It’s taken a while to get my head around some of it but now I like to ask people what their favorite or most exciting costume is. But when I met JeanPaulVell (pictured left and right), I realized there is such a thing as too much of a good thing, even in Imvu.

I say too much of a good thing because even though I like interesting costumes and role play, if it’s so extreme that it gets in the way or makes you look stupid or crazy it makes it hard for people to believe or even listen. It felt like Role Playing gone bad.jeanpaulvell role playing out of control

Some people watch tv to much, some play nintendo too much and some go overboard and get too crazy with their costumes. It can be easy to over do things in here too. I understand that. But the best approach here as in life, is more of a balanced approach. I ended up blocking him because he was out of control and couldn’t talk much just put on more and more extreme and I realized that this is what the people that say they don’t like role playing hate. It’s so extreme it just turns people off.

1. Update: LOL, JeanPaulVell seems determined to talk, and keeps asking friends to invite me because I blocked him, but he seems afraid to say anything here, which is typical of most bullys. He thinks his costume makes him big or important but doesn’t want to say anything on the record. My only response is simple. Grow up or crawl back under the rock you crawled out from. I didn’t do anything to you except point out your silliness and don’t care in the slightest what you want or what you have to say. Say anything you want out loud or go away.

May 23, 2012 at 6:39 pm

2. jeanpaulvell

So i love my otufits you space whre bitch at least i dont waste my life slutting around glad to see you wasted your life if you wanan say soemthing sto pbeing a lil pussy and say it in my face you f*cking bitsh

May 24, 2012 at 12:57 am

3. jeanpaulvell

One thing i know for sure is that if i over dress you over whore much more im happy of myself and thanks to you now i got a way to reach all your stupd lil loved ones too bad you emssed up yourself you jealous lil slut

May 24, 2012 at 1:07 am

4. Boy that makes you look so smart and I guess this only proves my point. I know my friends will say why do you let someone post such stupid venom, but I just laugh. The point is that it’s so stupid, that it makes him look like an idiot to anyone that knows me. All I did was blow him off and walk away and point out how wacked his approach was.

The good news is that no matter how crazy you can probably find a spot in here and have some fun. But it’s also interesting that no matter how someone acts you can always just walk away from them too. And walking away from someone with a big ego and all caught up in themselves is the worst thing you can do to them.

So the next time someone tries to intimidate you, just laugh in their face and totally ignore them. They may call you names to their friends but it gives you the last laugh and only makes them crazy and you can just giggle at them. A little girl beat the big monster, lol. i don’t want to say anything to you, and I certainly don’t care a rats ass about anything you want to say. I just used it to teach a point. :)

May 24, 2012 at 3:59 am

5. Anonymous

good then dont include my name after all luna gets the trouble for it not you

June 7, 2012 at 10:43 am

6. You put your name in the comments and it’s only your avi name, not your real name. Real names are off limits and I wouldn’t do that to anyone because it hurts their ability to have fun here. If you really cared you could change your avi name any time you want. I’m the only one that really can’t do that.

You honestly acted like God and were totally out of control, especially your ego. Unlike you, I am Luna’s friend no matter what group she’s with, even if she’s with a group I can’t be a part of. I’m not going to trash it or try to pull her away like you wanted me to. I care about her happiness, not to keeping her in a certain group or family. To me that’s real friendship. It hurts that I can’t be there with her, but I never trashed that group or tried to pull her away. I think to try to do that is SELFISH and petty.

Just my two cents.