Mile High IMVU Fantasy

mile high imvu fantasy in imvuThis was a very fun fantasy I think a lot of people have. My friend mentioned it and I found this room which was actually Sheri’s wife’s. I put on my sexy imvu stewardess outfit but then he suggested a twist, that I was a successful business woman on my way to an important meeting in Paris. And he was the fill in pilot.

This was a nice twist since I got to be the one being seduced, and it also made me think afterwards that a guy looking to do something special for his GF could do this very easily without much costume using a public room or making their own, pretty easily. Just put on a pilots uniform if you have one and tell a girl that their jet is ready and invite them. It could be a fun ride.

This video is just the clean part, but it’s pretty fun and will give you ideas for a great fantasy, which is the point of the fantasy section after all. The full video will be in the Private Section in a little bit. But the point is really to share the concept with you here which I hope you like.

It’s also on YouTube IMVU Mile High Club

1. Pingback: Mile High Fantasy unrated version, mf « Kaitlyn's IMVU Tips

2. there is something hot about this fantasy. i went and made a stewardess outfit after watching Pan Am (sadly cancelled already i think). but i think i told u, the mile high club in rl… just ew… i do my very best to avoid having to use those bathrooms to pee much less anything else…

March 18, 2012 at 2:51 am

• We didn’t do it in the bathroom. I never really joined fully. But I have been fingered under a blanket. Does that count? (proud that I have something sexy to say about RL for a change)

:-)

March 18, 2012 at 4:19 am

• ~smiles~ that brings back memories of the marching band bus in high school… those “this one time at band camp” stories from American Pie aren’t so far off…

March 18, 2012 at 5:42 pm

3. Katy, you have to talk to Ally more about that. She is definitely a band nerd too. I still remember her saying that when we first met. And I’m also going to have to keep a better eye on my daughter in the marching band! lol

March 18, 2012 at 6:22 pm

4. Ally

I wish my band stories were that hot katy…I feel i missed out now :P

March 21, 2012 at 11:03 am

• Katy… We HAVE to find a school bus room and go on a band trip with Ally. I think she really needs this. :) Why does the song, I just wanna play on my drum all day, pop into my head??? oh my.

March 21, 2012 at 1:08 pm

5. oh, it probably sounds a lot hotter than it actually was… awkward teenage fumblings… but the memories still bring m smiles

March 21, 2012 at 1:46 pm

• Everything with you is always hot. Well maybe we’ll have to spice it up a little more. Most of what we do in here is crazier than real life. That’s part of the fun of it. It does make a neat theme and make it seem real and fun.

March 21, 2012 at 2:29 pm