Kait’s IMVU guide and Virtual Relationship advice

IMVU is an insane place that’s all about chatting, dancing, meeting new people, beautiful sexy cartoons, shopping, sexy clothes, strip clubs, sexy poses and parties of every description, and of course lots of sex, all in a reasonably safe virtual way. The real secret that some people never figure out or that at least takes a long time to figure out, is that under all that, imvu is really about relationships. The variety of relationships in IMVU is as vast and diverse as the two million people from over 80 countries.

Virtual relationships here can also be amazingly powerful and develop much faster here in this crazy world than in real life, without all of the distractions and nuisances of real life. Unfortunately I couldn’t find any frank real world advice about IMVU or virtual relationships. So after talking about that long enough I decided it was time to try to put something helpful for the IMVU community together. I don’t work for IMVU or even know anyone that does. I just Love IMVU, and this is just one crazy MILF’s random collection of thoughts and experiences in here. I like taking pictures and making videos of IMVU and try to keep most of the more adult things in a Private Section with passwords, but there are a lot of Imvu Girls here and many of the images are pretty sexy and geared toward an adult audience.

I hope you enjoy it and I’d love to hear your comments or feedback. IMVU User Name: Kaitlyn (send a message before Adding me as a Friend)

1. Robin/Whosasking

Well Said Kaitlyn,Loved it :)

January 16, 2012 at 7:03 am

2. Gemma Fleur

Hey no comment on this really. Just wanna say what an amazing hp or whatever i shall call it. I haven´t the time now to read and contemplate it all so i´ll be back for sure. Mmm luvs ya/Gemma

January 20, 2012 at 3:01 am

3. Morgan LaFlame

IMVU is me but animated, I don’t desire being someone else but it makes being me a whole lot better. I have dear sweet friends that I’m closer to then rl and my closet is full of delicious clothing and shoe’s I never could afford in real life…..yumm yumm…….oh and my rooms and clubs where I get to be with the people who care about me.

January 25, 2012 at 7:13 pm

4. onefunguy

Very well put…everyone should read this before getting….imvu involved…wink

February 14, 2012 at 9:24 am

5. serenityluv1

I have been enjoying all your post on IMVU! It is a great website if used with caution. I sent you a friend request.

February 19, 2012 at 1:11 pm

6. Susan

Impressing the daylights out of me one more time. Lucky to call you my friend. Love, Susan xoxoxo

September 18, 2012 at 11:30 am

• I SEE you
      YOUR Kait

September 18, 2012 at 11:41 am

7. Pinklollie

Hi! Im glad I found your site and Ive been frequenting here quite a bit lately and now finally decided to leave you a comment. I was really looking for articles to read regarding on how or what I suppose to do or act inside IMVU.. Im a newbie there and before registering it was already part of the plan for me to build a new persona far from what or who am I really is in RL, While I start to enjoy it there Im also meeting new various people everyday, chatting and even made intimate relationships but I was wondering was I only the person there who is looking for a virtual relationship only? Men I met always asking for my skype or pictures which I strongly turned down. For me to be seen the real me and having communication outside IMVU breaks the concept of living in a virtual universe and I dont do cybering its not just my thing (Oh I don’t have any negative opinion to those who does it anyway.. Please excuse my personal preference) but I can show more avatar skin on IMVU and be more sensual but thats all I can give..

Like you Im also a married woman with two beautiful daughters who poses as a single woman in IMVU.. Out of boredom and being sick and tired of feeling depressed in RW I searched for a virtual world site for a brief escape from reality while being sane  ..and live as a different person, put aside that oh-so-idealistic way of living and do and get pleasured by the things I surely never be doing in the outside world but to mess up my RL marriage is not part of the game at all..

Eventually Im starting also to meet real nice people In there, having a very nice conversation and I just feel a little guilty of my few lies, although its only my marital status which Im lying but my age, profession and some few good things currently happening in my Rl Im being happy sharing it to those I feel trustworthy..

I entered the world of IMVU to try the many things I cant and don’t do in Rl but I was not prepared with the fact that I can actually make or start honest friendship in there..

Please excuse my poor grammar as Im not an English speaker but I hope I clearly stated my sentiments and reading a feedback from you will be much much appreciated…Thank you!

Lollie

April 2, 2014 at 9:57 pm

• Pinklollie

Sorry I think I should make it clear of how I define cybering…For me its having sex in front of camera, and thats what I mean when I said I dont do cybering, I dont do it in front of a camera…but yes I have virtual sexual activities inside IMVU.

April 2, 2014 at 11:44 pm

• I could probably write a LOT more but I think You’re more on track than the guys are! But they don’t have anything to lose by asking, except to prove that they’re superficial and stupid. IMVU isn’t perfect, but it can be a great way for you to have a lot of fun while staying safe and not messing up your priority, in your case, your girls. As I read your comment I was almost tempted to rewrite it as a post because I think there are a lot more out there like you (& I) than you realize.

I was intimidated at first because I felt like everyone was in their early 20s. Sure there are probably more of that than anything else, but you’re not unreasonable in the slightest. Do NOT change a thing and add me too!

April 3, 2014 at 2:04 am

8. Pinklollie

I must agree with what Serenityluv have said, IMVU is indeed a great site to have fun if only be used with caution..

I really love all your posts here. Please continue writing anything that you believe can be helpful and honest guide for all that wanting to build a fun filled second life in a virtual world..

Oh I tried to add you in IMVU but I think I sent the add request to the wrong member… as she replied on my message telling me shes not the one I was looking for :).. I tried to search for KaitO but theres nothing coming out on my search result..

April 4, 2014 at 1:13 am

• Oh my name in IMVU is just Kaitlyn. I was originally Kaitlynno when I signed up but changed that years ago when I saw Kaitlyn was available. :)

April 4, 2014 at 11:10 am

9. Anonymous

I think I cant find you because I dont have access pass…

April 4, 2014 at 11:46 am

10. Pinklollie

I think I cant find you because I dont have AP..

April 4, 2014 at 11:49 am